Left: Collin Crumback, Kim Clarke, Karly Koetje, Jerry Miller. Back: John Lemmenes, James DeYoung at the October 2021 Board Meeting.
District Board of Directors
- Kent Chair & MACD President – Dr. Gerald “Jerry” Miller (Agronomist/ Conservationist)
- Vice-Chair – James DeYoung (CJD Consulting)
- Director – Karly Sikma (Two Rivers Farm)
- Director – Collin Crumback (SwissLane and Private Farmer)
- Director – Kim Clarke (Varnum Law)
- John Lemmenes
- Phil Weber
Volunteer to be a Board Director — Your time and expertise are appreciated!
Do you have a passion for preserving the natural resources in Kent County? Volunteer to be a board member for Kent Conservation District!
Board meetings are held at the District office (3260 Eagle Park Drive NE, room 105) the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. We value your input, and all meetings are open to the public. There are opportunities to be involved in many areas- talk to one of our board members to see how you can help, or call our office to discuss. If you know of someone who may be interested, please pass our info along.