Conservation Showcase & Dinner
March 18 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
All are cordially invited to Kent Conservation District’s Annual Showcase and Dinner on Wednesday, March 18th, at the Kent Career Technical Center. The Showcase presentation, Farm Stories 2020: This is Where We are Planted, will celebrate the resilient farmers we have the honor to serve as your local Conservation District. Learn how farm families are overcoming the many challenges of today while protecting the land essential for our prosperity tomorrow.
- In addition to an update on our invasive species control program from Kent Innovative High, this year we are working to assemble a panel of local agricultural producers to comment on how the extreme weather has impacted their farms land/harvest. Guest speakers include an MSU agronomist and Matt Soehnel promoting RCPP.
- When: All are welcome to attend this special event on Wednesday, March 18th. Doors open at 5pm. Dinner will be served buffet style starting at 5-6 pm. Presentation from 6-8 pm.
- Where: Kent Career Technical Center 1655 East Beltline NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 (42.993404, -85.595778)
- RSVP: Get free tickets for dinner on Eventbrite or (616) 222-5801 by March 14th. Walk-ins welcome to presentation.
- Please share this with someone who wants to learn more about local conservation practice funding.
- Thank you to our sponsors GreenStone Farm Credit Services, Heffron Farms and BettenBaker GMC.